Basic profile of Venezuela
Venezuela is located in northern South America and is one of the world's major oil-producing countries. It mainly exports crude oil, petrochemical products, aluminum ingots, steel products, iron ore sand, metal products, etc., and imports electromechanical equipment, chemical and hardware products, auto parts, and construction materials and other products. The main trading partners are the United States, China, Colombia, Brazil and Mexico. Among them, China is Venezuela's second largest trading partner, mainly exporting mechanical and electrical products, high-tech products and other commodities to Venezuela, and importing crude oil, refined oil, iron ore and other products from Venezuela.
The Venezuelan customs data of the Foreign Trade State is derived from the local customs' first-hand customs clearance and customs declaration data. The data is updated once every two months and provides online inquiries.
Venezuela data description
The Venezuelan customs data records in detail each maritime transaction record of all trading companies in the country and the world, including import data and export data. The Venezuelan customs data of the Foreign Trade State has been updated since 2010. Up to now, it has provided 8.42 million records of import and export transactions, including 50863 buyers and 4847 suppliers. Venezuela ’s customs data is updated every two months. (The latest update time, see data update table)
1. Each order has a 10-digit HS code used for local customs declaration in Venezuela.
2. Provide a detailed product description of the traded goods in Spanish.
3. Due to Venezuela ’s local customs policies and other reasons, the import and export data do not provide information on trading partners.
4. Both import and export data provide transaction volume and price information, including cargo weight, quantity, and transaction amount.
5. Display detailed shipping information, including entry and exit ports and country of origin.